Wednesday, August 1, 2007

SOKU: Wonderful Wooden Jewelry

Today's post is the first in a series of features on fellow Etsy sellers.
One of The things I love about Etsy is that just by browsing around, you can discover wonderful pieces by very talented artists and crafters. One day my browsing brought me to soku's shop, where I found some of the most beautiful wood jewelry I've ever seen.
Soku's jewelry ranges from the simple and elegant to the bold and ornate, all rendered with exquisite craftsmanship and sensitivity to the material.
The Earrings above: "Geometric Circle, Maple Earrings" Feature a Celtic design in maple wood, beautifully hand finished. Wonderful earrings for those of us who like jewelry that is earthy and bold (and those of us who are Irish or Irish at heart.)
For those of us who prefer smaller and simpler jewelry, soku has these lovely "Smaller Oval Within an Oval" earrings. These classic earrings feature a modern shape and a rich finish that brings out the grain of the wood.
Beautiful jewelry, wonderful shop, very fair prices. I can't say enough about soku! Check it out for yourself at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5164032




No comments: