Sunday, July 29, 2007

Introduction: about Copperheart Designs


Hello and welcome to my first post of my first actual blog. My name is Alison, and I'm an artist/metalsmith/enamelist/jeweler from Wisconsin. I got a bachelor's degree in art, then decided to go back to school and get teacher certification. Right now I'm on summer vacation, working at a dive pizza restaurant and working on getting my little jewelry business going.
My current jewelry line centers around enameled cabochons set in handcrafted silver settings, and etched copper pendants and earrings.
My plans for this blog are to talk about jewelry, of course, and to showcase other sellers from Etsy, so if you're into jewelry and you want to see some cool handmade stuff (and possibly occasionally read my musings on Vincent Price movies) stop on my and read my blog!

No comments: