Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have been tagged

So, I've been tagged by JMW Jewelry

Here's how this works:

THE RULES:

* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.

* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



OK, let's see...

1: I have worked on two separate dairy goat farms in my life.

2: I have had chronic hiccups since before I was born. Usually I just get one or two at a time, every 15 to 30 minutes.

3: My favorite musician is Elvis Costello

4: My first car was a light blue '85 thunderbird named "el coche"

5: Once when I was a kid I saw a video about quality control technicians at an ice cream factory. Ever since I have wanted to have that job, not because they get to eat ice cream all the time but because they get to cut cartons of ice cream in half on a band saw.

6: I have a parakeet named "Mr Parakeet" who is vying for the title of world's oldest parakeet. He's 13 years old and just as silly and noisy as ever.

7: I'm allergic to beer (hops, specifically) which makes me a bit of a social outcast here in Wisconsin.



So I'm going to tag...

WoollyAttic

The Adventures of Wyatt Earp in 2999

Sparkly Like a Holiday

KMJewelryStudio

Travel Turtle

Mannie Mandible

Wannabe Enamelist

1 comment:

Moe Lwin's Stuff said...

Seems almost like those chain things.
Fun to do sometimes!

Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!