Monday, June 16, 2008

Etsy Shops I Love - Pink Quartz Minerals


I'm the first to admit that I'm no makeup expert. Sometimes I need a little help picking out the right makeup. If you're like me and you could use a little extra help, Pink Quartz Minerals is the place to go. Owner Doree is super friendly and helpful, and answers questions very quickly. Plus, there are many listings in her shop for sample kits that allow you to choose different product and colors to try, and specially selected eyeshadow sample kits designed to complement various eye colors. If you're buying foundation but aren't quite sure what shade is right for you, you can choose an option to have samples sent to you before you choose your color. Buying makeup doesn't get much easier than that!


As for the products themselves, they are very high quality, with a wonderful range of colors to choose from, and very nice packaging. The makeup is entirely made from minerals, so it's all natural and vegan and very kind to the skin. I was a little concerned at first that mineral makeup might be difficult to apply, but it is actually quite easy, and each order comes with a very complete set of application directions. Buying from Pink Quarts Minerals is simply the most positive makeup shopping experience I have ever had! No more drug store makeup for me!




No comments: