Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moving Once Again

Hello everybody. Looks like it's been a while since I've posted anything. We've had a lot of stuff going on lately. My husband just got a new job in a different city, and we had to move on very short notice. We got a nice new apartment, but unfortunately it doesn't have any "studio" space for me, and it isn't really torch-friendly, which means I may have to change the way I work somewhat. I plan on continuing to enamel, but just using my little kiln instead of a torch, and I am looking into using metal clay to make settings. I'm not really happy about giving up metalsmithing for the time being, but I suppose it will be good to learn something new. Once I get set up I will post about my new arrangements and my metal clay adventures!

No comments: