Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Beauty of Etsy

I am now officially hooked on handmade bath and beauty products. I love to use products which are as natural as possible, but the natural stuff you can buy in stores tends to be pricey and often turns out to be not so natural after all. I'm particularly excited about all the tea tree oil acne treatments that are available from etsy sellers, since the chemicals in regular commercial treatments irritate my skin and make my eyes puff up. I'm also really into the lovely natural cold process soaps offered by my fellow etsy sellers. I've even started using them to wash my hair. I got a shampoo bar at first, but after some experimentation discovered that my hand and body soap works just as well. I just follow it with an apple cider vinegar rinse and I don't even need to use conditioner.
Just another thing to love about etsy.

No comments: